Thursday, February 4, 2010

Episode 4

mp3

In our fourth show we discuss:

Cataclysim
essence of disenchated garbage
frostweave bags
we discuss the enchanting market and wonder if we can possibly get a sponsorship from segue

master loot manageer remix :http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/mlm-remix.aspx


If you have comments or questions, email us at calltoauction@gmail.com, or leave a comment here! You can also record a comment or question, and email us the MP3!

For the record, here's the RSS feed for our episodes, and here's the iTunes link. You can also find us on iTunes by searching for "call to auction".

The opening track is called Change

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, I like the work you have put into this podcast and I thoroughly enjoy this podcast. This has finaly encouraged me to finish my jewelcrafting/mining alt plus put my attention torward inscription (you make inscription sound like a time sink though). Thanks for all you have done. 3 days after listening to your podcast I have made 5k gold off of your tips. thanks!

    ReplyDelete